IPROBE CABLE CURRENT FLOW METER
The IPROBE is a 50/60Hz current sensor with a compact magnetic probe. It is safe and easy to use and avoids the limitations of other instruments.
- In addition to mapping, this flow sensor (current indicator) is used to quickly locate insulated cables, without access to emergencies, which are traversed by a current, by listening to its nominal frequency
- Example: intervention on cables abandoned before destruction
- An unloaded cable may be live
- Example: cable ending at the lost end (BP)
Features and Benefits
- With three levels of sensitivity
- Visual and audible indications of the current intensity
- Can be used with headphones (not supplied)
- Network frequency: 50 and 60Hz
- A single probe for any type of cable
- Unbreakable and waterproof transport and storage case
This flow sensor must not, under any circumstances
- Used instead of a live LV cable identifier (FC5300) in the context of live work
- Used instead of a cable pre-identifier (FC2300) in the context of a lockout
- Used on bare conductors
This flow sensor can only be used
- To obtain convergent and prior information
|Dimensions:||235 x 190 x 105 mm
Watch our demonstration below
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
P&B Weir Electrical Ltd (PENTA P&B) is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PENTA P&B is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PENTA P&B provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.