GAZEL VOLTAGE ALARM FOR GAS PIPE BYPASS
The GAZEL is designed to provide a safety alert if a dangerous AC voltage (faulty electrical installation) is present during the installation of the “Gas pipe bypass” on a pipe.
- An audible and visual indication is visible in all directions (regardless of the position of the device on the shunt)
- A self-test to check the status of the battery and the operation of the indicators
- A “low battery” level indicator
- The GAZEL” sees”the voltage whatever clamp is first in contact
- Easy access to the battery compartment through the back trap secured with 4 screws
- The GAZEL is installed on the insulated cable of the”Gas pipe bypass”
- It modifies neither the characteristics nor the use( it do not modify the operating sequence)
- Voltage detection:
- Alert the user as soon the device is brought into contact with an AC
voltage above 50 V AC
- Detection of the electric field 50 Hz and 60 Hz
- IP 54 outdoor use
- Sound level 55 dB 1 m)
- No influence of electromagnetic fields (beyond 150 kHz)
- Self Test Performed by pressing the” button
- Operating temperature and storage range 25 C to 55 C
- Humidity up to 96
- 2 AAA alkaline batteries, indication “low battery” level by red diode fixed after AUTOTEST
- Dimensions Weight 85 x 47 x 31 mm 95 g (excluding shunt)
- Safety shunt with two insulated clamps in the anti-spark alloy, capacity 18 to 38 mm
- Crimp terminal for cable diameter up to 8 to 2 mm with an insulated cover
- Clamps linked by a 35 mm² copper braid (extra flexible), transparent plastic coated
|Reference ||Braid Length ||Weight
|GAZELFHDEMO ||Device only ||0.95 kg
|GAZELTS38AFHDEMO||0.7 m||1.4 kg
|GAZELTS38BFHDEMO||2 m||1.9 kg
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
PBwel is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PBwel is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PBwel provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.