TAG780 DIGITAL AC/ DC VOLTAGE DETECTOR
This device is used for detecting AC/ DC voltage. With a control voltage level from 5 to 1000V, a red-light indicator for hazardous voltage is visible at all angles, a bright display with large figures for voltage reading and a dedicated display for each function.
- Polarity test
- Discrimination phase / neutral (unipolar)
- Phase rotation, Continuity check and test connecting lead
- Self-test function
|Voltage detection: ||AC / DC
- Control voltage levels from 5 to 1000V
- Indication of discrete voltage level
- Discrimination AC / DC
- Indication of phase (unipolar) on each probe
- Extra Large red light indication for hazardous voltage visible from all angles
- Bright display with large figures for voltage reading
- Dedicated display for each function clear information
Control voltage levels
Between the two probes
- Voltage DC display two diodes polarity (+ or -)
- Voltage AC is displayed by simultaneous lighting of two diodes (+ and -)
- Audible differentiated: intermittent voltages up to 230V and from 400V continuous
- Function dangerous voltage ELV supplied by the network (battery not required)
- Indication of the voltage value (with an accuracy of 3%)
|Indication LED levels:||120, 230, 400 and 1000V AC and DC
|AG780DPFE||280 x 70 x 50 mm||Delivered with 3 tips||0.480 kg
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
P&B Weir Electrical Ltd (PENTA P&B) is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PENTA P&B is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PENTA P&B provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.