This device is used for detecting AC/ DC voltage. With a control voltage level from 5 to 1000V, a red-light indicator for hazardous voltage is visible at all angles, a bright display with large figures for voltage reading and a dedicated display for each function.
- Polarity test
- Discrimination phase / neutral (unipolar)
- Phase rotation, Continuity check and test connecting lead
- Self-test function
|Voltage detection: ||AC / DC
- Control voltage levels from 5 to 1000V
- Indication of discrete voltage level
- Discrimination AC / DC
- Indication of phase (unipolar) on each probe
- Extra Large red light indication for hazardous voltage visible from all angles
- Bright display with large figures for voltage reading
- Dedicated display for each function ⇒ clear information
- User manual in a different language (FR/GB/ES/DE/PT/PL)
Control voltage levels
Between the two probes
- Voltage DC display two diodes polarity (+ or -)
- Voltage AC displayed by simultaneous lighting of two diodes (+ and -)
- Audible differentiated: intermittent voltages up to 230V and from 400V continuous
- Function dangerous voltage ELV supplied by the network (battery not required)
- Indication of the voltage value (with an accuracy of 3%)
|Indication LED levels:||120, 230, 400 and 1000V AC and DC
|AG780DPFE||280 x 70 x 50 mm||Delivered with 3 tips||0.480 kg
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
PBwel is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PBwel is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PBwel provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.