FC5300 LIVE LV CABLE IDENTIFIER
Simple to use, this device enables you to identify live LV cables in total safety!
- Clear identification of live Low Voltage cables
- In order to make an alive connection
- Prior to a de-energized operation
Simple to use
- The modulator can be connected to single-phase, 2-phase or 3 phase systems. It has to be connected downstream of the point of identification. It draws off a current with a specific signature which can only be detected on the section of LV cable between the source and the connection point
- The most universal generator (modulator) connection for identification signal and phasing is possible on the customer’s network or in a connection box.
- Didactic operating mode present on the modulator
- The display on the detection module guides the user step by step
- Secured identification: the device indicates that it has identified the cable through across checking of frequencies and signal patterns
- Chasing Light on the detector display shows signal cycle timing
Safety of the operator and the installations guaranteed:
- The certain identification of the cable avoids the risk of working on the wrong cable, in particular, a high voltage cable
- Possible to identify an LV cable prior to cable maintenance
- Signal identification is secure due to the current tapping method and digital signature: no signal on the adjacent cables or on MV cables
- The directional probe allows certain identification of the cable
- Reliable connectors: double-insulated, sheathed conductors, in accordance with new standards
- Fused IP2X connectors at the network lead connecting ends
- Complete built-in self-test
Operates on all types of cables whatever the environment.
- Overhead and underground cables
- “Paper-lead” cables, “dry” cables, “double steel armouring” cables
- Urban, suburban and rural areas
- All Neutral systems
A robust, complete practical kit designed to last.
- Heavy-duty sealed case
- The modulator remains on the customer’s premises or in a distribution box and the detection set (detector and probe) is hand-carried on the job site
- The detector charges using a standard USB-type mains or vehicle charger
- L=470 x I=360 x h=190mm
- Approx weight: 9,850 kg
Device complete reference example
- FC5300FR (National variation)
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
PBwel is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PBwel is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PBwel provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.