TAG780 VPFE DIGITAL AC/ DC VOLTAGE DETECTOR
This device is used for detecting AC/ DC voltage. With control voltage level from 5 to 1000V, a red-light indicator for hazardous voltage visible at all angles, a bright display with large figures for voltage reading and a dedicated display for each function.
- Check for the proving dead operation
- Control voltage levels from 12 to 1000V
- Discrimination AC/DC
- Polarity test on DC voltage
- Discrimination phase / neutral
- Phase indication (unipolar)
- Continuity check
- A functional self-test is performed which turns on all LEDs and emits an audible signal
- A new generation of display, ultra-bright
- High-brightness LEDs, visible in full light and indirectly
- Cable with double insulation silicone: robust and highly flexible (no memory effect),length 1 m ~
- Display up to 1000 V
- Lightening of the measurement point
|Protection without fuse:||The device can be used in case of overvoltage.
- Control voltage levels from? 5 to 1000V
- Indication of discrete voltage level
- Discrimination AC / DC
- Indication of phase (unipolar) on each probe
- Extra Large red light indication for hazardous voltage visible from all angles.
- Bright display with large figures for voltage reading.
- Dedicated display for each function clear information.
Control voltage levels
Between the two probes
- Voltage DC display two diodes polarity (+ or -)
- Voltage AC is displayed by simultaneous lighting of two diodes (+ and -)
- Function dangerous voltage ELV supplied by the network (battery not required)
- Indication of the voltage value(with an accuracy of 3%)
|Indication LED levels:||120, 230, 400 and 1000V AC and DC
|Audible differentiated:||Intermittent voltages up to 230V and from 400V continuous
- 2 x LR03 1.5 volt alkaline (AAA)
- Delivered in carrying case
- Instruction for use on the back of the bag
|TAG780VPFE ||280 x 70 x 50 mm
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
P&B Weir Electrical Ltd (PENTA P&B) is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PENTA P&B is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PENTA P&B provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.