TAG DC3600BP VOLTAGE DETECTOR
This device is used for no Voltage Testing of direct current overhead lines (mainly transport overhead lines: trams, metro and trains).
- Detection of DC voltage (presence or absence of voltage)
- Detection of residual DC voltage (measure the unloading of the line)
- Detection of actual and induced AC voltage (presence or absence of voltage)
- Setting the threshold by self-learning on real voltage (MCU)
- Robust shell with flexible adapter coupling (AFLEX)
- Full auto control with self-test button (cable is also tested)
- Dedicated display for each function clear information
- Warning excess voltage range 4000 V) visual and continuous sound indication
- A current limitation in the cable below 3 5 mA
- Surge resistant up to 36 kV
- Double voltage indication powerful sound and a flashing light indication
- The presence of real DC voltage is indicated by audible and flashing high-brightness red light
- The presence of a residual voltage (charging DC voltage) is indicated by audible and high-brightness orange light
- The presence of induced alternative voltage indicated by high-brightness blue light
- No voltage indicated by green high-brightness light
- Self-check is incorporated to ensure the correct functioning of a device in the field before and after use
|Nominal voltage range:||500 V to 3600 V
|Operating temperature:||25 to 55 C, humidity 20 to 96
|Battery:||9 volts alkaline CEI IEC 6 LR 61
|Packaging:||Metal case of soft case
|Approx. size metal case:||450 x 345 x 127 mm
|Reference||Nominal voltage||End fitting||Packaging
|DC3600BPHR||500 - 3600V DC||AFLEX R||Soft case
|DC3600BPHU||500 - 3600V DC||AFLEX U||Soft case
|DC3600BPHAPV||500 - 3600V DC||AFLEX APV||Soft case
|DC3600BPHB||500 - 3600V DC||AFLEX B||Soft case
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
P&B Weir Electrical Ltd (PENTA P&B) is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PENTA P&B is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PENTA P&B provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.