DCC DC VOLTAGE DETECTOR
This device is used for proving dead operation of direct current overhead conductor especially railway catenary (metro, trains).
- Detection of DC voltage (presence or absence of voltage).
- Detection of residual DC voltage measure the unloading of the line.
- Detection of nominal or induced AC voltage (presence or absence of voltage).
- Avoids false nominal DC voltage detection: Double measurement
circuit to discriminate nominal voltages from stray voltages coming from surrounding circuits.
- Permanent checking of the earth leads Permanent checking of the continuity of the earth lead.
- Direct access to the battery and sealed electronics compartment.
- When the battery is replaced, this design prevents the following.
- Damage to electronic circuits
- Humidity into ingress the device when the battery is replaced outdoors.
- An optimized indication that can be clearly identified in all working conditions.
- The indicator light is visible in all usual working environments, in sunlight or fog, with a wide visibility angle.
- The 100 dB sound signal (from 1 meter) is audible over traffic noise or strong wind, thanks to natural conduction by an acoustic “horn”.
- Full self-test with self-test button including continuity checking of the lead, battery level and low battery indication.
- Dedicated display for each function clear information.
- Warning for overrated voltage range 5000 V) visual and continuous sound indication.
- A current limitation in the cable below 3 5 mA.
- Up to 36 kV surge voltage withstanding.
- Robust shell with shock-absorbing adapter, range of adapters available on request (U, APV R).
- Counter nut allowing the electrode to be locked in any direction.
- Ergonomic button adapted to operation with insulating gloves.
- Nominal voltage range Un 120 V to 3000 V DC.
- Double voltage indication powerful beeping sound and a flashing light indication.
- Presence of real DC voltage indicated by audible and flashing high brightness red light.
- Bright orange LED indication Presence of interference voltage (DC residual charge) or stray voltages coming from surrounding circuits (faulty insulators).
- Presence of alternative voltage indicated by high brightness blue light.
- Autotest OK and no voltage indicated by green high brightness light.
- Self check incorporated to ensure the correct functioning of a device in the field before and after use.
- Operating temperature 25 to 55 C, humidity 20 to 96
- IP 65
- 1 st index 6 dustproof
- 2nd index 5 Waterproof
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Battery 9-volt alkaline CEI IEC 6 LR 61
- Delivered in a metal case or soft case
|Reference||Nominal voltage||End fitting||Packaging
|DCC3600U||120 – 3600V DC||AFLEX U||Soft case
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
PBwel is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PBwel is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PBwel provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.