Set of contact electrode extensions for LV distribution board for TAG780 IP2X.
ANT780 RS contact electrode extensions hare developed in order to use the voltage detector TAG 780 on LV distribution and connecting board.
- Comply with all TAG 780 including self-test of the function complete device
- Contact tips designed for easy self-test
- One compact set
- The reliable impact-resistant internal connection even if the device is dropped
- Length adapted to the needs of the operator
- Contact parts adapted to type of use Ø 4 mm contact electrode for distribution and connecting
- Contact electrode extensions:
- Lightweight and rigid contact electrode extensions for distribution and connecting board
- Contact tips Ø 4 mm sharp probes
- Ø 4 mm security socket for reliable impact resistant
- Ø 10 mm fibreglass tube for robust device
- Length 0 78 m
- Weight 0 5 kg
- Delivered in a storage bag
- Class N extended (15 C to +45 C)
- Control the direction of rotation phase “2 wires” for three-phase, voltage rating equal to or greater than 100 V
- Direct continuity control between the two probes for a circuit resistance below 80 Ω (+0% +50%) with an audible alarm.
- Protection against the return of voltage in continuous checking mode.
- Type “outside”, can be used in rain.
- User manual in many languages
|Levels detected at nominal voltage:||120, 230, 400 and 1000 volts AC or DC
|AC mains frequency:||15 Hz to 60 Hz
|Maximum operating voltage:||1000 V eff. Max consumption <3.5 mA RMS
|Installation category:||1000V Cat. IV (according to EN 61010 1 / IEC 61010 1)
|Duty cycle:||ON = 30s max / OFF = 240s mini
|Cable:||1 m, flexible cable with double insulation
- Internal power supply:
- 2 x LR03 1.5 volt alkaline (AAA)
- Battery Level control when checking the continuity
|TAG780DIF XRS||TAG780 digital IP2X
Set for the overhead network (RA)
|Storage bag dimensions:||Total weight:
|83 x 24,5 cm||1,35 kg
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
PBwel is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PBwel is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PBwel provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.