Bending tool to underground cable core low voltage.
- Used to manipulate bare or insulated cable cores (with or without the insulating sheath).
- Allows full bending of network cable: 95; 150 and 240 mm² in the BT network cabinets when connecting.
- Aligns the cores prior to jointing.
- The tool’s heads are marked for choice (with or without sheath and type section).
- Tool length suitable for efficient transmission of effort.
- One tool for multiple phase cross-sections
- Compact and lightweight
Technical Specifications :
- Insulating tool: fully non-metallic
- Cross-sections: 50 mm² – 70 mm² – 95 mm² – 120 mm² – 150 mm² – 185 mm² – 240 mm² – 300 mm²
- Dimensions: 250 x 56 x 30 mm
- Weight: 190 g
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
PBwel is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PBwel is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PBwel provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.