SPCCS80SI Power Cable Spiking and Cutting Tool
Ultra-safe integrated electrohydraulic cable cutters without hydraulic hose, remotely controlled, to check the absence of voltage on underground power cables. Use on the following cables:
- Safety power cable cutter to check absence of voltage on underground cables
- Maximum transited short circuit current (Ph G) 9 kA/ 1 s or 13 kA/ 0 5 s
- Remote controlled from a distance up to 25 m to protect the user and third parties from the effects of a live cut Remote controller or Androïd app on smartphones
- Energy via standard battery 18 V 2 Ah protected with steel protector
- Rugged and light, hardened steel blades Compact integrated electro-hydraulic unit with automatic double speeds (fast approach work)
- Eliminates the risks of injuries due to hydraulic hose punctures and saves its related maintenance costs
- The pick creates a phase to earth fault on one of the 3 phases cut simultaneously Avoids short circuits between phases generating more damage to the installations (for HV cables)
- Eliminates the need for cartridge powered or manual cable spikers prior to the cutting operation
- Rugged carry bag with a storage pocket
- SPCCS80SI: electro-hydraulic safety Spiker and cutter for LV power cables, tripolar
HV cables and unipolar HV cables.
- SPCC80SI: electro-hydraulic safety and cutter for LV power cables and unipolar HV
- 1 x Hydraulic tool
- 1 x Steel Battery protector
- 1 x Earthing stake
- 1 x aluminium earthing cable 50 mm² 2 m)
- 1 x clamping vice
- 1 x Remote controller
- 2 x 2 Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Carry bag
- 1 x User’s manual
- 1 x Technical guide
- Strap 2 m)
Copper earthing cable 35 mm² 2 m)m)(instead of the aluminium ones)
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
Components & Accessories
PBwel is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PBwel is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PBwel provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.