SPCCS140WI Power Cable Spiking and Cutting Tool
Hydraulic Spiking and Cutting Tool
- SPIKING cable to check and ensure the absence of voltage on LV and MV underground cables
- Cutting after spiking operation in full safety
- Total security for the user according to NFC 18510
The PICOUP ultra-safe are integrated electrohydraulic cable cutters without hydraulic hose to check the absence of voltage on underground power cables. Use the following cables:
- 2 actions combined into one single tool (spiking and cutting)
- Enables the user to limit any resulting short circuit to a single-phase / ground fault when spiking multi-core cables. This causes any protective devices to trip before a 2 or 3 phases fault can be created
- In the event of spiking a live cable, the blade can be replaced easily
- No physical connection between the tool and the user
- Damage to infrastructure is minimised when spiking as a single phase to earth fault is created using a dedicated, local 70mm? copper earthing cable
- Cutting failure sensor
- Indication on the remote at the end of the cutting operation
- Hydraulic over-pressure safety valve
- Battery charge status indicator
- Prevents the start of cutting if the battery is low
- Reference: SPCCS140WI
- Cutting capacity: diameter 140 mm
- Metal armour: round wires 4mm
- Cutting force: 21 000kg
- 24V DC operation
- Autonomy: 20 cuts
- Dimensions L x W x H: 678x188x320 mm
- Weight: 20 Kg
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
Components & Accessories
P&B Weir Electrical Ltd (PENTA P&B) is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PENTA P&B is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PENTA P&B provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.