TOOL TO REMOVE PEELABLE SEMICONDUCTOR AND STOP FOR MV CABLE
The CWE/14-50-MVS enables operators to score the peelable semiconductor, in order to remove it.
- The CWE/14-50-MVS performs a chamfer on the semicon cutback.
- The CWE/14-50-MVS designed to make circular, longitudinal and helicoidal cuts.
- The MVS sits on the cable to stop the CWE/14-50 with a large contact surface.
- Fine-tuning of the scoring depth
- Chamfer on the transition
CAPACITY AND SPECS
MAX SCORING DEPTH : 1 – 4 mm
REMAINING LENGTH OF SEMICON : 10mm
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
PBwel is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PBwel is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PBwel provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.