ANT780RA-PRA Contact Electrode Extensions for Overhead Networks
Set of contact electrode extensions for overhead networks (RA) for TAG780 IP2X.
ANT 780 RA and ANT 780 PRA contact electrode extensions have been developed in order to use the voltage detector TAG 780 on both overhead networks.
- Document not contractually binding, errors and omissions excepted
- Comply with all TAG 780 including self-test of the function complete device
- Contact tips designed for easy self-test
- One compact set
- The reliable impact-resistant internal connection even if the device is dropped
- Length adapted to the needs of the operator
- Contact parts adapted to the type of hook contact electrode for overhead networks
- Lightweight and rigid contact electrode extensions for overhead networks
- Contact parts V hook contact electrode, hanging on conductors
- ? 4 mm security socket for reliable impact-resistant internal connection even if the device is dropped,
- ? 10 mm fibreglass tube for the robust device,
- Delivered in a storage bag
|Storage bag: ||144,5 x 24,5 cm
|Total weight:||1,45 kg
|ANT780RA||For TAG780 IP2X
|ANT780PRA||For TAG780 no IP2X
Contact us for the full technical details using the button below.
See our other products
P&B Weir Electrical Ltd (PENTA P&B) is the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of quality electrical safety products.
PENTA P&B is a globally recognised designer, manufacturer and supplier of temporary portable earthing, voltage detectors, Buchholz relays and electrical safety products.
With a heritage spanning over eighty years, and world-class experience in equipment designed for the safe maintenance of power systems, PENTA P&B provides customers with high-quality service, reliable solutions and technical expertise.